Your air conditioning and heating system is not only one of the most expensive appliances in your home, it is responsible for a large part of your monthly utility bills.
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? What might happen if you never checked your tires for wear? Like your car, your home cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without this, serious problems can develop causing you a great deal of damage and repair.
If you have not had regular maintenance done on your air conditioning or heating system, simply call us at 818.772.6215 or schedule it online to get your system operating better.
Club Membership highlights:
Peace of mind.
Automatic, regular inspection service - 2 visits per year.
Preferential emergency service scheduling.
Maintenance requirements for warranty fulfillment are tracked and completed.
Potential problems are spotted before trouble and down time occur.
Lubricating, adjusting and cleaning keeps your heating and cooling system running at peak, trouble-free efficiency.
1 year labor vs 30 day labor warranty.
Less energy consumption and lower operating costs.
Discount on any repairs (10%) should the need arise.
Don’t miss out! Join our club membership program today!
Why Schedule Maintenance?
1. Like all complex mechanical systems which affect your daily life, routine maintenance is needed to keep your HVAC system performing at its peak.
2. The longer your heating and cooling systems go without maintenance, the more likely they are to fall into a state of disrepair.
3. Semi-Annual maintenance is a reliable way to avoid having expensive repairs and replacements in the future.
4. By scheduling maintenance and making sure that your heating and cooling systems are running at their optimal levels, you can help reduce your energy costs. An average home's HVAC systems can account for up to half of all energy costs in the home, meaning big savings for those who opt to maintain their systems instead of letting them break down.
5. Many people avoid HVAC maintenance because they perceive the cost to be so high. However, as mentioned above, by saving money both on expensive future repairs and on energy bills from month to month, maintenance for your heating and cooling systems practically pays for itself in savings.
6. Safety is an issue here as well. By keeping your electrical connections tightened and secure, you reduce the risk of having your HVAC system cause problems in your home. Heating and air conditioning tune-ups also prevent harmful substances such as carbon monoxide from poisoning you and your family.
7. Without regular care and professional maintenance, your HVAC system's warranty may be invalidated. Losing a system's warranty can be extremely costly in the long run, so it's important to keep your system maintained.
8. If you take good care of your heating and air conditioning units, you can add years of life to your system. Regular HVAC maintenance can add up to five years of life to your systems!
9. In addition to professional maintenance, homeowners can help the health of their heating and cooling systems by regularly changing out air filters. Dirty air filter buildup can lead to system malfunction, stress, and failure.