Whenever gas is used to power appliances inside a home or business, carbon monoxide is a concern. Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning offers reliable carbon monoxide detectors to ensure your home or business is safe, and your gas appliances are operating properly.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas produced as a byproduct of burning fossil fuels. Many homes and businesses operate gas-powered appliances, such as furnaces, which can leak carbon monoxide without proper care. Carbon monoxide is deadly and is especially dangerous because it cannot be detected easily by humans.
Any location where gas furnaces are used should undergo regular testing for carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide leaks are a dangerous result of certain gas furnace issues and can be caused by the following:
Protect your family, friends, coworkers, and customers by installing carbon monoxide detectors throughout your home and business. Routine furnace and heating maintenance can also help prevent carbon monoxide leaks. If you’re using a gas furnace to heat your home or business, it’s imperative that you install carbon monoxide detectors indoors. These devices can literally be a life-saver, alerting you when carbon monoxide is present inside. Contact us today at (818) 772-6215.